Thursday, September 29, 2011

Local man learns a lesson



Daily Record – A cross-dressing dad nearly died after trying to chop off his penis in a DIY sex change op. Kirsty Cass got drunk and took a Stanley knife to his manhood after life as a male became unbearable. Doctors managed to save his life by reattaching his penis and now he is living as a woman and preparing for gender reassignment surgery. Council worker Kirsty, who used to be called Andy, said: “I realise now how dangerous it was to try to give myself a DIY sex change – I could have easily bled to death – but it seemed like the obvious solution at the time. “I had a few beers, looked down and thought ‘that shouldn’t be there’ so I got a Stanley knife out of my toolbox and just started hacking away. “The pain was unbelievable. It took a couple of minutes of cutting before I realised the danger then I grabbed a hankie to stem the bleeding and dialled 999.”


Hey he had a goal, a plan and the eh eh balls to follow throw.  Oh that joke even made Jay Leno blush.

But seriously a few beers was all it took.  He though after 3 beers he was going to cut of his dick and then he would look all nice and clean like a ken doll and he could back to watching TV.  What was he going to do with his balls for an encore? Finish the six pack and get to work with some paring shears.




Taking his dick for granted like that, must have brought a tear to Chaz Bono's eye







-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment