Friday, September 30, 2011

Like Wyatt Earp or Tombstone...but on TV!



Written by The Shield alum John Hlavin, the project is described as a Western that tells the origins of Wyatt Earp, chronicling both the well-known incidents in his life such as the Gunfight at the OK Corral and lesser-known details of Earp and his brothers bringing order to a lawless frontier. [Deadline]


And since Hollywood does everything more than once and simultaneously here is another Wyatt Earp Idea being pushed




Described as having shades of Tombstone and Sherlock Holmes, the story is  set shortly after the Civil War and follows legendary gunslingers Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday. The duo team-up to rescue the daughter of Sitting Bull, who has been kidnapped by a powerful Shaman with mysterious powers who is terrorizing the Western plains. [THR]






Nobody is a bigger Tombstone fan than me and Wyatt Earp with Costner is not bad either.  But nothing beats Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday.  That being said I may watch this show if it is on HBO, FX or AMC.  If I could afford Showtime or Starz I'd watch on there too.  But times have been tough, just the other day I spit my toothpaste on to my hands to wash them.  If it cleans your teeth think what it could do for you hands!








From the .30 mark to the .50 makes me wet every time.




Les Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment