Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kevin Durant the coolest guy out there right now



I was reading my twitter feed while taking a shit the other day and I saw Kevin Durant was bored and was looking to play flag football.  Well I am not on a team this year and live in Chicago, but not these guys.





These are Sig Nus from Ok State and they tweeted back and Durant showed up and played and claims he threw 4 TDs and had 3 ints.

After hearing about all the fun Durant had, LeBron tweeted at him to say he wanted in. “I need that invite next time! That’s really my sport!” LeBron wrote to Durant.
Durant responded, “I got u bro! But I’ll lock u up, I had 3 picks.”



This video is awesome


Sweet Jesus that looks like a good time.  I wonder if he took the guys out for beers and crashed on one of their futons after?  KD > everyone else




-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment