Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Herika Noronha




...Aaaand she is also from Brazil.  This is just getting to be too much.  Why can't I just move there and start up a small restaurant/bar and that I bartend myself.  I would be the gringo that is friends with all the locals and offers a helping hand wherever he can.  Eventually I would fall for one of my regular customer's daughter (see picture above) who came home after college cause she heard her dad was sick.  She would notice me because my close relationship with the old man.  Since she has been gone I became the son he never had and have been taking care of him as his health has slowly given way.  Problem is her on again/off again millionaire hotel heir boyfriend.  What will happen? Only time will tell







-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment