Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Superbowl knows what the kids want





And we have our Superbowl halftime show.  Madonna who does not even have a new song out with headline this years Superbowl.  I know we are still get dominated by Janet Jackson and Jt's extremely deliberate wardrobe malfunction.  But a guy can't get any Pitbull and Ne Yo?  I'm not asking for Lady Gaga, or Kanye who may use the time to pop off about how cool the gays are or who the latest person oppressing millionaire black guys is.  I just want a little (starts singing ) Give me everything tonight, cause we might not...  Damn it, don't you hate when you have earphones in and have no sense of how loud you may be until you see people in the office looking at you?  Well I hate that.  That and pants, fucking hate pants.








-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment