Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Romo's sperm, more accurate than his arm







Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford are expecting their first child.
People magazine reports that the Dallas Cowboy, 31, and his wife of five months are having a baby, a fact that Romo shared today during a visit to a high school outside Dallas.
One student asked Romo whether he had children, to which he broke celebrity news by replying: “I’ve actually got one on the way. My wife’s pregnant.”


I respect Romo for not being a self important dick and announcing in a press release or even worse a People magazine cover (which will doubt come when she has the kid and realizes she can make her own star rise).  And for not being too cool to announce it to some high school kids.  
Just when you think there could not be any more media nonsense surrounding Eagles/Cowboys week.  I can't wait to hear what Skip Bayless and Screamin A Smith can debate about Romo's unborn kid and am curious how they will somehow find a way to divide it on racial lines.

Candice Crawford, wife of Tony Romo and sister of Gossip Girl star Chace Craford.  

Thanks, it is pretty cool.  I just wake up and it basically looks like this.  Guess Im just lucky like that.  My place ya its not far?  Sure I guess we can.

- Les Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment