Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TO got stood up on his big day



Not a single pro team sent a scout out to watch Owens work out. Why no one would go get his measurables makes no sense to me.  They go to the combine to look at the shuttle times of guys who will never play in the NFL and not check TO's shit even though he had 70 catches and 8tds last year.  I know TO is a dick but I never knew that to be a deterrent to making an NFL team.

I kinda felt bad for the guy.  No matter how much someone is a cocksucker I always feel bad when they are publicly belittled.   I'm empathetic as shit like that.  It's why I always make my enemies learn why they were wrong instead of taking an eye for eye.  Im like a young Professor X, except with a chiseled physique.  Oh and my lower half works ladies...all of it...including my dick.


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment