Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Sandusky news



“Some of these kids don’t have basic hygiene skills,” attorney Karl Rominger said. “Teaching a person to shower at the age of 12 or 14 sounds strange to some people, but people who work with troubled youth will tell you there are a lot of juvenile delinquents and people who are dependent who have to be taught basic life skills like how to put soap on their body"


I guess when you have been caught white red handed you start throwing anything at the wall hoping it will stick. 

I got caught smoking weed in high school cause my parents heard me on the other line talking about getting high.  My excuse was we were getting high on cigars.  And the "sweet sweet cheeba" that they over heard me talking about was really just short for or in relation to Cohiba!  So a perfectly rational explanation, I'm glad we that cleared up. You can now exit my room father, while I enjoy this pizza, flaming hot Cheetos, cookie crisp, and snickers ice cream bars. 

Well to my surprise it didn't work and I was drug tested randomly for the next 6-12 months.  I can only hope Sandusky gets a punishment as severe.


PS.  Why is he smiling in the mugshot? That he taking cause he molested tons of kids for like 30 years?  I mean I get if you just caught got egging your buddy's stepdad's house but what the fuck


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment