Friday, November 4, 2011

Now this is movie I can get behind





Fast Flash to Bang Time


W. Peter Iliff will write and direct the pic, which is set in Las Vegas, the last stop for FBI agents who have screwed up past assignments. Story follows a pair of troubled agents as they search for a killer and a kidnapped infant, all while struggling to hide addictions that could end their careers.
Monaghan is in talks to play a sex-addicted FBI agent and KK&P is still in the process of casting the crack-addicted male lead. [Variety]






So this guy wrote Point Break AND Varsity Blues.  Ok I'm in.  And now Michelle Monaghan's perky ass is in it as a sex addict.  And the male lead is a crack head FBI agent.  God how can I get this role?  Seriously if anyone has any ideas how I can be in this movie please let me know.  Id kidnap a pregnant lady and cut her unborn baby out and give it you, if your wife is barren or you are into that type of shit or whatever (I'll clean that little fucker up to).  You scratch my back Ill scratch yours.


Whatever, its not like Bradley Cooper isnt going to get the role anyway




This movie sounds a lot like Rush, which was pretty good and had Tears in Heaven in it.  








-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment