Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lenny Dykstra and Jose Canseco to fight Saturday night



The celebrity fight between the two ex-major league train wrecks will take place this  Saturday at the Avalon Hollywood in California..”Canseco ruined my career by spreading lies. I called Tareq and begged him to let me take his place in the upcoming fight against Canseco,” Dykstra said in statement. The event, which will stream live on FilmOn.com at 9 p.m.

This is the culmination Ive been waiting for. Two of my all time favorite retired athletes going at it in the ring. This is must see TV in my mind. Jose is fucking huge, albeit with small balls, while Lenny is a scrappy, insane son of a bitch. If I had to bet on it (and I'm thinking I have to), I'm going to bet on Jose, because I'm shallow and I judge everything by its looks. That and Lenny still owes me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment