Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Biebs probably never took health class




So he doesnt know what the "feel good spit" that comes out of his dick does.

She claims JB said it was his first time and therefore didn't want to use a rubber.  She also says he banged her in a bathroom at the Staples center after a concert and said, "I want to fuck the shit out of you"  sounds just like his first time for sure.  Part of me wants this to be true, but I also hate trifling bitches who are just player haters.

Also she is not hot so it makes me not like her and makes me not believe that Biebs would lose his v card to her, but as we have seen before chicks do not have to be hot for big time celebs to fuck (see everyone)








Although in Jr Hi the most popular girls had big tits and not much else going for them and now one could see past their boobs to the fact that they were overweight, ugly, or actually retarded.


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment