Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Man jerks off on bus, then stabs bus driver

stab 238x300 Whats The Worst Part About Being A Bus Driver? Getting Stabbed By The Guy Masturbating In The Back Of The Bus Of Course



WHEATON, Md. – Montgomery County police say a 28-year-old Metro bus driver has been stabbed by a passenger near the Wheaton station.
Police say the man was stabbed in the abdomen early Tuesday and was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Authorities say the driver was picking up passengers at the Silver Spring station when he was told by several patrons that a man in the back of the bus had exposed himself and was masturbating.
As the bus approached the Wheaton station, police say the man got into a confrontation with a woman on the bus. The driver intervened and later realized he had been stabbed.
Police have identified the suspect as 52-year-old Victor McEachin of Silver Spring. He’s been charged with assault and marijuana possession. He was taken to the Montgomery County jail.

I have always said if some guy is jerking off or taking shit they have all the power regardless of who tougher.  I mean maybe you beat the guy up, but maybe you end up with jizz on you.  I have been beat up before and I am fine with it.  Not sure how I would feel with some bum's cum all over my face.  Even ten years from now it would be a tough pill to swallow.
Les' Lesson 231:  Don't try to be hero when your opponent is wielding his dick and/or shit.  First thing I'm going to tell my son.

-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment