Friday, October 7, 2011

Inception is for real




Most of of our 11 readers know who I am in real life, or the waiting room for hell as I call it, will know I got hard in a sensitive type way when I saw this.  But I am pretty sure this movie came from my dreams.  I love cheetahs the way I assume most people love their families.  I also worship planet earth.  British guys are the best narrators too.  And Daniel Craig is ripped.  I have yet too see an ounce of downside for this movie.


I still remember watching the movie Cheetah at Woodfield 1 and 2 for those from the NW suburbs.  Its a shame I found out as I got older cheetahs always get punked out for the food they catch by lions and hyenas.  Thats why my new favorite animal is the sea otter.  All they do is hang out on their backs eating clams.  Seems like a real life of Riley.



Look at the master who rolls through (left to right) at the 18 second mark.  You're telling me you wouldn't switch places with that guy right now?




-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment