Friday, October 14, 2011

I need a new keyboard



Cause I couldn't even keep the puke in my mouth.  It was in my mouth until Chelsea Handler showed up as the sassy best friend.


Here are some other new releases that I'm sure will come out at some point.

Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston as sisters who live in upper middle class bliss.  They both achieved their goals of being picturesque housewives.  Charity events, over the top kid's birthday parties, and fancy restaurants make up most of their Stepford existence until (now we can go either way)

Drama: one of their lives is shattered when their husband leaves her.  The story takes an emotional turn as one sister must lean on the other as she relearns how to live on her own while dealing with her kids, finances, and the pending divorce.  A human story of love, love lost, live after love and bond between sisters that can never be broken. - The Longest Year.  God made them sisters, love made them best friends.

Comedy: both of their husbands leave them at nearly the same time!  Hilarity ensues as the sisters take on the  embarrassment from their social circle, the custody and alimony battle, and how to find their own identities with out their husbands. At least their doing it together ! - Dance Like Nobody is Watching. - (queue "We are Family")




You have no idea how much that hurt me to type that nonsense out.  I wanted to make they're husbands leave them for each other but I would probably need a couple lesser paid actresses if i was going to add a "hilarious" gay twist.  I first typed lesser actresses and then I had to correct myself.


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment