Thursday, October 13, 2011

Devastating. Just Devastating




According to the Citizen's Voice

Authorities confirm Joseph Bartorillo, 60, is accused of injecting his semen in the lunches of coworkers at the Proctor and Gamble paper products facility in Wyoming County.

"I have never seen a situation like this before," Mitchell said.

Bartorillo is accused of injecting his semen into yogurts of two workers over the course of 20 months, Mitchell said.

"The victims began to notice something was wrong with their yogurts -- there were pin marks and a smell," Mitchell explained. "We had to take the yogurts to the lab and the lab determined it was human semen and then we had to determine whose it was."

Mitchell said he had "no information as to a motive."


This is murder level.  Not to say I am willing to go to jail but I may kill this guy then pop off in to the air so the cops kill me, die a hero's death.  Cause after 20 months of eating semen I'm not sure I could keep on keepin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment