Thursday, December 15, 2011

Old guy makes dying wish






In what can only be described as a masterful move, some old guy wished to meet a Pats cheerleader before he died.  An intern (im guessing male) at the nursing home wrote a letter to the team, and boom next thing he knows he is catheters deep in a Patriots cheerleader.

I find old people super creepy and cheerleaders super hot so this story has a little give and take for me, but there is no denying the frat style move this guy pulled using sympathy to get what you want sexually.  A move as old as time yet never gets aged.

Now back to me and how I can manipulate the manipulatable Brittney Lynne.  If she met and spent the day with some old guy Id have to assume she would blow a titan of the internet like me











-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment